Published: Oct 04, 2021
The top 8 Fast-growing indoor weed
Growing cannabis can be a long-drawn-out process. From preparing the space you will use to grow to gather the required materials, planting your seeds, and giving them all the light, nutrients, and time they need to flourish, you could be waiting a while to see the fruits of your labor.
If you’re the impatient type, however, it is possible to speed the cultivation process up a little by choosing fast-growing indoor weed. These days, it is not too difficult to find fast-flowering cannabis strains that have been cultivated to grow as quickly as possible, and below we have put together a list of the top 8 fast-growing cannabis weed strains currently available.
Top 8 indoor weed fast-growing cannabis strains
1. Introducing + Speed Auto C
This is one of the most rapidly flowering cannabis strains currently available on the market. As you might have guessed, its name alludes to the fact that it grows so quickly - in fewer than two months actually. When it is grown in areas that have long summers, it is even possible to produce as many as three harvests in just a single growing season!
As if that was not impressive enough, you can expect to harvest as much as 150g of this cannabis strain, which boasts some of the thickest, most resin-heavy buds that you are likely to ever come across. With a 20 percent THC content and a honey-drenched blue cheese flavor, this is one of the most appealing fast-growing indoor weed on the planet, and you’d be a fool not to try growing it, especially when you consider that it also has one of the best bud-to-leaf ratios of all the cannabis strains in this list.
- 49 day growth cycle
- 23 percent THC
2. Introducing Extreme Impact Auto
Extreme Impact Auto, as you would expect from the name, is a very fast growing specimen indeed. This autoflowering plant will give you the best bang for your buck if fast turnaround times are your primary concern. If you do everything right, in as little as 8 weeks of your time, you will be able to cultivate, grow and harvest this very relaxing citrusy Indica, which with 21 percent THC content, is perfect for long lazy days.
- 56 day growth cycle
- 21 percent THC
3. Introducing Sweet Skunk F1 Fast Version
No list of fast growing indoor plants would be complete without a mention of Sweet Skunk F1 Fast Version. This unique marijuana strain is able to produce flowers in as few as 6 weeks, and it has one of the most unique flavor profiles out there, somehow perfectly balancing pungent skunky flavors with sugary sweet notes. With a 23 percent THC content and a 65/35 mix of Indica and Sativa, it’s perfect for relaxing the body while energizing the mind. It’s no surprise, then that this particular strain won the 2016 Indoor category award at II Copa Cata Zona Norte!
- 56 day growth cycle
- 21 percent THC
4. Introducing Californian Snow Auto
Not only does Californian Snow Auto grow extremely quickly, but it is also very potent with a 23 percent THC content that will hit you like a truck, but in the best possible way you can imagine. Despite being an extremely powerful strain, Californian Auto Snow actually has a pretty mellow, slightly sweet flavor reminiscent of summer berries. As well as being great for a powerful high, it is also known for its medicinal properties which are due to its high CBD content. If you’re suffering from chronic pain, this is certainly one to grow. It’s also one for those of you who are all about the heavy-duty stone. It’s a very versatile marijuana strain that more people should grow.A
- 56 day growth cycle
- 23 percent THC
5. Introducing Bruce Banner #3 Fast
Named after the Incredible Hulk’s alter ego, Bruce Banner #3 Fast is one of the most legendary cannabis strains as well as being one of the fastest growing indoor plants you need to know about if you’re interested in growing your own cannabis plants. If you’re serious about getting deeply stoned, this is the one for you. Created by Original Sensible Seeds, not only does it have a short flowering period, but it is also one of the most potent with a THC content of around 35 percent. With a fruity kush fragrance and packing a powerful punch, why wouldn’t you grow this marijuana marvel?
- 50-55 days of flowering
- 25 percent THC
6. Introducing Royal Gorilla Automatic
A hybrid of what are already two extremely popular cannabis strains in their own right: Gorilla and Cookies, Royal Gorilla Automatic is one of the quickest growing indoor cannabis strains you can currently lay your hands on. Not only that but its unique genetic makeup is guaranteed to give you a euphoric high that soon turns mellow and puts you into a deep stoner state where you can chill out and enjoy the effects of the 20 percent THC content to its fullest, so when you grow this particular strain, you really do get the best of both worlds. Primarily Indica in its makeup and with a creamy rich sugary flavor with just a hint of traditional hash, this strain is a real treat.
- 56-70 growth cycle
- 20 percent THC
7. Introducing Candy Kush Express
Candy Kush, which was created by Royal Queen Seeds, and which has humorously been named after the mobile game with a similar name, is a sensual strain that is sure to please you in every way with its delightful fruity, spicy, citrusy flavors and aroma which brings to mind comforting winter desserts. This fast growing indoor plant has some of the biggest, thickest buds you are ever likely to see on a cannabis plant, which is why it has so much to offer in terms of flavor and smell. As of that wasn’t enough, it also has a 20 percent THC content that delivers strong highs to both body and mind.
- 49 days flowering
- 15-20 percent THC
8. Introducing Sugar Black Rose Early Version
As well as flowering extremely fast, as do aloof the strains on this list, this particular cannabis plant, which was developed due to the huge popularity of the original Sugar Black Rose Early Version, is in extremely high demand from stoners all over the world. Why? Because it’s as delicious as it is fast to grow with its potent mix of fruit, flower, spice, and skunk, most cannabis connoisseurs find this one hard to resist. It’s like perfume in plant form and that’s why we love it so.
- 45 days flowering
- 25 percent THC
Useful tips for growing marijuana faster
Now that you know a bit more about our picks for the fastest growing indoor cannabis plants on the market right now, let’s take a look at a few of the most useful growing tips you can put into action if you want to not only successfully cultivate any of these cannabis strains but if you want to maximize your yields and ensure that you get the full flavor profile of each.
Some of these strains are much easier to grow than others, as you will find if you give them a try, but that being said, none of them are particularly tough to grow if you take your time and do your research which is why we chose them in the first place!
Useful tips for growing + Speed Auto
For high yields of + Speed Auto, you are going to want to do/provide your plant with the following:
- At least 0.9 meters of headspace
- Water PH of between 5.8 and 6
- Water with EC max of 1.0 in vegetative state and 1.4 in flower
- Feed your plant with coconut fiber cannabis feed
- Maintain a temperature of 28°C or lower
Useful tips for growing Extreme Impact Auto
When it comes to getting the most from your Extreme Impact Auto seeds, you should aim to do the following:
- Plant early in the season in order to ensure you can harvest at least twice in that season
- Provide growing height of sat least 80 centimeters
- Adopt a Los Stress Training approach to growing these plants. That means that you should take steps to manually manipulate the shape of the plants as they grow, Doing this will lower the stress of this fast growing indoor plant to maximize the yield.
Useful tips for growing Sweet Skunk F1 Fast Version
Sweet skunk F1 Fast Version is pretty easy to grow, but here are a few useful tips to ensure that you make the most of your crop:
- Provide at least 1 meter of growing headspace
- Water EC should be no higher than 1.4 for vegetative plants snd 1.8 when flowering
- Feed PH balancing nutrients designed for blooming cannabis plants
- Use a 450 watt grow light for best results
Useful tips for growing Californian Snow Auto
If you want to get the best results from your Californian Snow Auto seeds, here are a couple of things you should know:
- This particular strain grows better indoors under an HID lighting setup with a cycle of 16/8
- Needs at least 1.3 meters of growing height
Useful tips for growing Bruce Banner #3 Fast
If you want to get growing your Bruce Banner #3 Fast right, you need to know that:
- It can grow as high as 3 meters so you will need to make plenty of space for this particular strain
- Bruce Banner does best when it has a water PH level of around 5.8 to 6
- EC of its water should be around 1.6 in a vegetative state and 2 wehen flowering
- Feeding your Bruce Basnenr nutrients that are designed for larger blooms will really help to support flower growth
- 300 watt LED grow lights are perfect for this plant in veg and 750-watt lights are ideal when flowering
Useful tips for growing Royal Gorilla Automatic
Royal Gorilla Automatic is pretty easy to grow, but it does take a little more effort to get it right than some of the other fast growing indoor plants on this list. Things you may want to do include:
Plant in a medium-sized container
- Feed high quality nutrients on a regular basis
- Soil PH of 6.2 to 6.8 is ideal while you should aim for a water PH of between 5.2 and 5.8
- This is a thick and hardy plant, so be sure to pick up a set of heavy-duty scissors when the time comes to harvest the buds
Useful tips for growing Candy Kush Express
Want to know how to get the best yields and the thickest most fragrant buds from your Candy Kush seeds? Here are a few things to bear in mind:
- 1 meter headspace required indoors, 1.5 meters outdoors
- Hydroponic growth techniques tend to produce the biggest, thickest buds but can be grown outdoors too
Useful tips for growing Sugar Black Rose Early Version
Sugar Black Rose is pretty mold resistant which means it is typically very easy to grow, but here are a few things that will make the process even easier:
- Grows wider than it does taller, so provide lots of space astound the plant, but bear in mind, when grown indoors it can reach a couple of meters easily too.
Fast growing indoor plants
If you would like to know more bout fast growing indoor plants, and how to grow them, do not hesitate to get in touch with our expert team here at GROWEALTH. We know everything there is to know about cannabis strains so you can trust us to steer you in the right direction whatever you might need.